Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Well, My first blog!
If you haven't viewed my profile I'll fill you in a bit. I got married this past October 11, 2008. We had great weather and it was just how I has always pictured it. The only mishap we had was in the rush to get to the church I forgot my under ware! Which I had made on customized girl and was my something blue. I didn't want to wear the ones I had on so I went down the aisle commando style! My husband also grew up in Fond du Lac and is 3 years older than me. We met at a friends graduation party and haven't been apart since! I have two brothers. My older brother JT is in the army and lives is Texas for now. He will be done with the Army in May. I think that's great since he's been over seas for 4 years. My mom was soo happy that he could make it home for my wedding. My little brother is gonna turn 22 in May and is a brat. He knows it and loves to rub it in. My dad opened his own business 4 years ago after spending 25 years at a factory job. My little brother is VP and pretty much makes his own hours. His pay is pretty nice too. See brat all the way. I think my family is crazy at times, but who doesn't. As far as my in-laws: Hubby has 2 sisters(love them both), his dad not a big talker, but his mom....Marie form Everybody Loves Raymound is a saint compared to her. I have had my ups and downs with her. The only good thing is that my Hubs is always on my side. That's all I can think of for know. My next post will be about trying to conceive!

No comments:

Post a Comment