Friday, April 3, 2009

7 days and waiting

I've got 7 days to wait before I can take an EPT. I hate this waiting jazz. Like I said in my last post I could not figure out those OV test strips so me and J have bedded every other or everyday this month. If I'm not pregnant I'm going to buy a fertility monitor. You can get them on E-bay for $50. I have had weird stomach pains/aches for the past two days, but that just might be my period starting. Trying not to get your hopes up is like trying not to breathe. I just love how in high school they told you how easy it was to get pregnant. Like is a guy even looked in your direction, BAM! you'd have a baby on the way. Who knew it came down to exact timing and then you only have a 50/50 chance. They should teach that in high school. To keep myself busy I've been finishing a quilt my great grandma started before she past away. It's a sun bonnet sun and the top is all done. Looking at each sue, she used scrapes of fabric. There is one that was one of her aprons and another that was a shirt she used to wear. I have the backing all done and it's basted together and now I just have to 'quilt' it. Easter is all planned. Jerrod's side is coming by us at noon, and then we are going to go to my grandparents down the road after a bit. I hope I'm preggers. My plan is to put blocks in Easter eggs that will spell BABY when everyone opens their egg. We did this last year but we put special Easter candy in it. I think everyone would get a kick. For my parents I want to find a mug or tee shirt that says grandpa on it, it was my dad's b-day a week ago so I can do the whole sorry about the late present thing. But for now it's just waiting and waiting and waiting........

No comments:

Post a Comment