Friday, March 27, 2009

Same old soup just reheated

Nothing to new here in ol' Wisconsin. The snow is almost all melted, but they are calling for more this weekend. I've been doing the OV tests and I can't make heads or tails of the dumb thing. Pee is in the cup, check. Dip stick in cup for 10 sec., check. Pull out stick and wait for control line to appear, check. Wait 5 min, but no more than 8 min to read, check and ummmm. If the "test" line appear your Oving, BUT only if the line is as dark as the control and only if it appeared in the 1st 5 min. Well, I got 2 dark lines everyday since the last day of my period so what.....I'm Oving? Yes, no, I give up. I didn't want to miss the window so me and Jerrod bedded every other day so far. Until a few days a ago when he had a mini freak out again. It was in the am before work we had an hour to kill cuz the dog woke us up early and we had everything done. So I thought I would be cute and started to tempt Jerrod. He was all ready to go to the bedroom or at least his body was when he stopped. He mumbled something about needing to get to work and just up and left! I was so P.O.ed! He ended up being 45mins early for work and spent that time texting me,"r u mad honey...I lov u...." I ignored the 1st couple of textes and then let him have it. What is the deal, am I that fat that you can't stand having sex with me?, I texted. I knew that would get him, cuz I've been working out hardcore and have lost some lbs. No, he says. Yada Yada, more texted and he's not telling me the problem and then finally 5 min before he has to punch in. I'm worried about being a good dad, he textes. That's it? That's the reason we stopped? I thought it was going to be something huge like he didn't want kids ever. So again I had to baby him and tell him it was alright and that every dad to be goes thru this. It made him feel better and we have continued onward! So now we wait, well still bedding, but waiting until my cycle comes. If it's a normal cycle I should know about 3 days before Easter. Which would be soo cool if we were pregnant, to have both sides of the family there to tell them all at once!

No comments:

Post a Comment