Friday, March 20, 2009

Belly Laughs and Warm weather

Well the warm weather was here. In Wisconsin anything above 35 and we break out the shorts and tank tops! The kids went to Disney World for their spring break so I had a week off. Which I spent doing every ones taxes. I'm not sure how I got picked to do it....We have Taxcut and it's pretty easy, I did mine and Jerrod's in less than an hour, but now all the relatives are coming out of the wood work asking me to do their taxes...for FREE! I think my time is worth a little more than just a thank you. I'm not asking to be paid much, heck buy me lunch or something! Anyway with the warm weather me and Jerrod have been going for walks with our dog, Mercedes, every evening before supper. Boy did I pack the winter weight on! Before winter Jerrod an I could walk to the edge of town and back, 4 miles total, now we are both huffing by the time we get to the stop sign, 1 mile! When the kids came back, I started going on walks with them as well. We go once in the am while Morgan is in school and then again after lunch and rest time if it's nice out. Laina keeps me at a fast pace since she's riding her BIG girl bike and I have to keep saying RED light to make her wait for me and Quinn, he had a little car/stroller. I've felt great, until this am when it's fricken cold! I also think I'm going to look online for a good yoga dvd. I have 10min yoga but the chick goes to fast and I can barely keep up.
I was walking through Target looking at Baby stuff and what I would buy when we get knocked up and I saw Jenny McCarthy's book Belly Laughs. It was on sale so I thought why not, I've heard good reviews. That is by far the Funniest book I have ever read on getting and being pregnant! Her style and mine are pretty close, tell it like it is and body functions are funny! She talks about everything from peeing on the side of the road cuz her husband didn't understand drive faster to get home, to being worried about pooing on the table during deliver. I suggest everyone to go out and buy it!
We are still trying to conceive this month with the help of the herbs I've been taking and ovulation test strips. My only problem is that the cup that they give you to pee in is to fricken small. I try to use my morning pee, but after not going all night no way that little cup is holding it all. I tried peeing a little and then sticking the cup in, overflowed still. I tried to pee a little bit in the cup and then move it away so I could finish. It was just too messy, so I up graded the cup to a kid plastic cup we got somewhere and never use. So now I'm just waiting for the other little line to appear to me and Jerrod can try again.

No comments:

Post a Comment