Friday, March 6, 2009

Well where is it?!

I'm officially 4 days late and 2 HPT's negaitive. I keep going over my calender to see if there is some way I counted wrong. I know I was sick for a 1 day and half, but that shouldn't throw my cycle off that much.... Jerrod thinks that I'm stressing out to much about it. Well it's really starting to tee me off. If I am, great why won't it just show a positive. If I'm not OK, but I want to start taking some fertility tea and herbs that Linda suggested over the phone. I can not take anything until my cycle shows up....GRRRRR! Jerrod thinks by taking me shopping this weekend in Appleton will help take my mind off of it. He's right in a way. I need to go to the Ulta store and get some special face cleaner. Apparently I have dandruff of the face. I know gross. I get really flaky around my nose and eyebrows. The derm. said to by this soap by Derma a Doc, Born to Be Mild. So I hope that works. I also want to get some new bare minerals eyeshadow in purple. It really brings out my eyes. Plus Old Navy now sells jeans with inseam and petite sizes! I can never find jeans that fit my curvy figure and that aren't two miles too long! If I do find a pair that is the right inseam, it's always in a size 0 or 00 or 1, jeans that fit my curves, I wear anywhere from a size 7(Maurice's) to a size 9/10(Jorache or Levi), they are way too long. I hate it when my jeans drag on the ground. Even when I wear heels they still drag! Once I would like to wear a pair of flats with jeans and not look like a mermaid! I know I could tailor them, but I don't have the time or money for that. So we shall see how the Old Navy jeans stack up. And if I don't start by period by Monday I'm call the Doctor!

No comments:

Post a Comment