Wednesday, March 4, 2009

It's all in your Head

That's what I'm beginning to think when I thought I was pregnant. I took the test yesterday and the little pink line gave me a big thumbs down! What How can that be? I've been burping so much Jerrod was keeping a tallie, my stomach felt queasy in the am, I had aversions to certain foods...What gives? My mind was racing with these thoughts as I was in the shower and then a little bit of grief, feeling a failure and despair set in. Jerrod was out side with our dog chopping wood for the fire place. When he came in I was sitting on the couch in my PJs, i don't care if it's only 4:30, staring at the test. "So," he says. That's all it took. I burst into tears and vent my concerns. I'm normally not a big cry baby, but man I really really thought I was. Jerrod was doing his best to comfort me and he did a pretty good job. " No, it's not your fault. Yes, I still love you. Yes, we'll keep trying. I think your putting too much stress on yourself. I know it's easier said than done. Well, you did have the flu really bad, maybe that's why your late. Don't worry God has a plan. We'll go talk to Linda." Linda is our kineseologist. It all has to do with muscle alignment, if a muscle or organ is not in proper alignment, you will get sick or depression or whatever. I was very skeptical the first time Jerrod took me, but Damn if it doesn't work. Your body knows! I can go in there not tell Linda anything, I mean not talk at all about what is wrong or how I feel, and by just checking my muscles and can tell my why I came! She has never been wrong and has helped lots of people. When we were looking for a house, she told use about November we would find one. We didn't listen and looked at one in July. Months of back and forth with the owners and we were out bid. That same day our mortgage lady we were dealing with mentioned a house she passes everyday on the way to work that we should take a look at....November 1st we closed the deal! So next week we are going to Linda's to find out what is up and when we should have a baby. The last time we were there she said it was OK for us to start trying, well we've been trying and failing! I don't like to fail! I'm convinced that after Linda's everything will be clear.

No comments:

Post a Comment